Sunday, June 29, 2008

Got Milk?

Yeah apparently I do. LOL! I just had to take some pictures to document. Here is the fresh stash in the fridge. Probably enough for 2 1/2 days of bottles.



And here is the freezer stash that I am working on. My plan is to get enough for 2-3 months of bottles. Then I can stop pumping around 8-9 months and make it close to a year on all breastmilk. I 'think' I can do it. But that depends on my supply staying up. I also plan to move the freezer stash to my brother's deep freeze. Frozen milk stays good up to a year in the deep freeze and only up to 4 months in a regular freezer. Everyone send good milk vibes my way. I have made it 2 months though so this is good!




2 comments:

Shirley said...

That's a great idea - pumping and stashing now so you won't have to pump later! (vball)

THE ZELLERS said...

You are doing a great job!!!