Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bubbles and balls

Not much to report here. We played with bubbles outside after Easter dinner the other day. The girls loved them. Raegan has always loved bubbles so she enjoyed playing with her sisters with them.




Raegan had a soccer game this past Tuesday. She and her 2 friends, Madeline and Syndey, ganged up on Mrs. Shuster and kept asking her to come to their game. So of course being the best kindergarten teacher on the face of this earth, she came! She has a few minutes late and the girls were all getting worried that she wasn't coming. But she did show up and she was the hit of the game! Raegan is already saying that she doesn't want to leave kindergarten because she doesn't want to leave Mrs. Shuster's class. This lady is an idol to these kids. I can't wait until Sam and Mal have her in kindergarten. After kinder, I will separate them into different classes but I can't cheat one of them out of the "Shuster experience!"


I've been clearing out baby things this week. All the big stuff has been gone for awhile. But now that Ellie is due to be here soon, I'm going through clothes! I found several preemie outfits and I'm having a hard time remembering when the girls were that small! I'm still in disbelief that they are turning one in less than 2 weeks!

No comments: