Saturday, June 13, 2009

Everyone likes a good poop story, Right?

Yeah we'll I'm going to humiliate Mallory and add pictures with the story. If you have a weak stomach, stop reading!


So we went to pick up Chicken Express for Raegan's family birthday party last night. It took all of 40 minutes. On the way home Raegan said that Mallory was eating something. Hmmm, what could that be? She didn't have any snacks with her. No food tucked in her shirt from snacktime. Yep, her ass exploded and she was eating her own poop. Oh dear lord, I hope this isn't a sign of her intelligence!


3 comments:

Kristen said...

That's hilarious!!! She didn't want to wait for dinner...she was hungry!

Thanks for having us over the other night.

Laura said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! I can't believe it! Hilarious! I bet that was LOADS of fun to clean up!

Anonymous said...

Oh my! I caught Marc eating his own poop the other day...what a mess!