Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Beach Trip...finally!

It's been about 3 weeks since we took our 6th annual girls' beach trip. I've been super busy with work and unable to get to blogging about our trip. So here goes.

*The ride down and back was uneventful. Girls all did fabulous but Mallory wasn't too into sleeping and was more of a "talker". Such is my child!
*I got stuck in the sand in the minivan the first day there and failed to remember that the emergency brake was on while about 10 people were trying to push us out. Oops!
*No napping was not much of an issue. We only had one major meltdown but that was after a day at the beach and then the dolphin boat. Dinner out was not a good idea. My fault!
*The twins have absolutely NO FEAR in the water. They LOVED it and ate lots of sand too!
*We missed Noreen and Ellie terribly. But we were lucky to have Aunt Cindy and Erika there for 2 days. What fun it was catching up with them!
*Raegan and Sloane had very few arguments. They are so lucky to be such close cousins. I've wanted this since Raegan was born! I love watching them interact and Sloane is such a good helper with the twins. Such a lucky girl Baby Ellie is!
*The Bubbie funded the trip again (or did Grandpa). Thanks Bubbie! It was a BLAST and I can't wait until next year!

So on to some pictures. Well lots of pictures! Please enjoy.




















No comments: