Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fairy Tale Ball

Raegan's school does a Fairy Tale Ball for all first graders. It follows the Fiction lessons and the kids get VERY involved in it. The work toward learning about characters, settings, morals of the story, etc. It's a great unit for them. At the end of the unit, they have a big Ball. We're talking a mini-Prom for first graders. They learn 2 different dances and perform for the parents. At the end of the dance, they get to dance with their moms or dads. Luckily all of the family attended, Aunt Carole, her friend Jean, Bubbie, Grandpa, and Grandma S. I don't remember a whole lot about it (as I was feeling no pain that day) but I think everyone had a good time. Luckily I got to watch them perform for the kindergarteners the day before so I could see them in action. Here are the pics!









No comments: