Saturday, June 19, 2010

Think Pink Summer Gymnastics Show-Off

Did I mention we had a busy weekend last weekend? Well in between soccer games on Saturday and after the World Cup Party, we headed back to Roanoke for Raegan's gymnastics show-off. Basically all the girls are invited to show their parents what they can do and they all get this lovely (not worth $30) medal. Oh and a shirt. I don't get to watch Raegan in gymnastics because I am running back to pick up the twins and getting ready for soccer practice since those are now back-to-back. So it was a treat for me to see what she can do. She doesn't like the beams and isn't too wonderful on them. She does really well on the floor. I didn't realize that she is now going down in the backbend by herself. She can also do the kickover but she's been doing that for awhile. Raegan rocks out the bars. She loves them! She can do all the flips by herself now. She did a great job at the show off!







No comments: