Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blogging Woes

I started this blog so friends and family that don't see us often enough were able to see what's going on with us. But with time, it's turned into our family scrapbook for the year. I am able to print the entire blog for the year and it's a fabulous book to chronicle our lives. But man sometimes (like now) I'm behind on downloading pictures from my fabulous camera and then putting them on the blog and facebook for all my facebook friends. My New Year's Resolution (that I never make) is to update this blog and download pictures once a week. I hope I can do that! But first I have to finish getting caught up from the holidays!

To update on me and Bryan, Bryan is going into his 8th year with Lewisville VW. I think he still enjoys it, although they have got to be the most unorganized group of people I know. For example, he just got direct deposit a few months ago. Um are we in the 21st century yet? But he has friends there, work is steady, and it keeps him from being behind a desk.

I am still working for NISD as an educational diagnostician. I have recently picked up a third elementary school due to another diag's suckiness! So I have Beck Elementary, Hatfield Elementary, and now my old Lakeview Elementary. I was talking with the receptionist, my high school friend's mom, and we got to looking through the old staff/student pictures. There I was in kindergarten the first year the school opened in 1983. What a trip to be back working there! My job is good. We have a change in director and we're all not too happy right now. But I'm thankful everyday I go to work and can see my kid walking down the hall with her class! Such a great gig I've got going on with NISD!

Back to updating!

No comments: