Saturday, January 28, 2012

Garvin Gardens, Arkansas

We took a short trip to Hot Springs Village before Christmas. Raegan did not go because she didn't want to miss a birthday party that week. Jean and Carole also went. Bryan stayed home with Raegan. While we were there, we took a trip to Garvin Gardens, just outside of Hot Springs. They put up millions of lights at Christmas time. The girls really liked looking at all of the lights.

The rest of the week we just hung out at the house. We had a little gathering with all of mom and dad's friends. We also did some shopping and wrapped a bunch of Christmas gifts. It was a good break from all of the construction at the house!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Hot Springs Village to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jane