Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Transfer is done! Babies are hopefully in place!

Well the transfer yesterday went really well. We transferred 2 Grade B Expanding Blasts, both very excellent quality. Nothing special to the transfer. I did have to lay on the bed for an hour afterwards. Of course I had to pee like no other. The nurse offered me a bed pan. WTH! I'll just hold it!

One embryo was frozen yesterday but it's unlikely that they will freeze anymore today. The lab we used is SUPER picky about freezing. They say that they don't want to freeze something that is not going to turn into a baby. I guess that's great but I was hoping to freeze at least 2. BUT, I was one of the lucky 20% of ladies that even gets to freeze!

So, onto the long wait! I will find out on Thursday, Sept 13th if one or any of the embryos found a place in my body. Everything is crossed! Here is a pic of my embabies! (It's a pic of a pic so ignore the blurriness)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: