Sunday, September 2, 2007

First Progesterone Shot~~~DONE!

Hey everyone. I'm happy to say that the first PIO (Progesterone in Oil) shot is done. I got the shot ready to give then went to ice my butt. Remember I've been saying all along that I didn't think Bryan would be able to give me the shot. Sure enough, he came in the bedroom all red and sweaty saying he couldn't do it. So after talking about it for a second, I picked up the phone and called a neighbor. She came up and gave me the shot. My butt was so numb from the ice that I didn't feel anything. And I got up and walked around for awhile afterwards (as suggested by the nurse). No pain at all! I was so relieved. And after seeing Kim give me the shot and how easy it was, Bryan has assured me that he can do it tonight. We'll see!

I should have an embryo report today to share. GROW BABIES GROW!!!!!!!!!

No comments: