Friday, August 31, 2007

Fertilization Report!

Well, out of the 21 eggs retrieved, 20 were mature and 17 fertilized! That is an awesome percentage and much higher than expected. The RE only expected to see 14 fertilize. So my chances of having lots of eggs to chose from are higher now. So for the time being, those little embryos are just chillin in their petri dish and hopefully growing like crazy! I'll get my next report on Sunday and will let everyone know how it goes.


Now for the fun part. So Bryan tells me that I had a nice long conversation with the doctor, as reported yesterday. APPARENTLY I told the doctor that I was going to get a shirt that says "My Doctor Knocked Me Up!" Can you believe my druged up self had the nerve to say this to this poor doctor. I'm completely mortified and embarrassed to see the doctor again on Tuesday. Hopefully he's heard worse!

No comments: