Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Still Stimming, Still Getting Headaches!

I've had a tough few days. Not complaining, just stating the facts. Afterall, I did sign up for this IVF rollercoaster!

I've been stimming since Sunday, August 19th. The shots are going fine. One stings quite a bit and leaves welps on my body. But all and all, no big deal. The headaches however are driving me nuts! They never go away. Morning, middle of the night pee-pee time, driving home from work, going to bed. They are there ALL THE TIME! Monday night was the worst by far. I'm not sure if it's the fact that I added all the drugs the night before or if things were just catching up with me. But I was so sick that I threw up 5 or so times. Fun, fun, fun. Of course throwing up made me feel so much better. I popped a vicodin (prescribed that night by the on-call doctor) and went to bed. Again, woke up with a headached but not near as bad. No puking lately, life is grand!

Tomorrow is one of the big days! My first ultrasound to look at how many possible little eggs are hiding in there. I'm so excited but very nervous that I won't have a great number. I keep telling myself that quality is better than quantity in the life of the IVFer. I'm trying to stay positive!

On another note, things at work are going well. It's my 2nd week back. I have a mentee again this year and that makes me happy that I'm trusted that much and my boss feels like I do a good job. So, I've been busy helping her as NOTHING is going on at my schools. I've already finished Raegan's 2 year scrapbook and watched numerous episodes of Nip/Tuck. I'm looking forward to Season 4 coming out on DVD but have been unable to locate a date that it's coming out. Can anyone find out for me? I'm also anxious to see what Season 5 in LA is going to look like! Oh how I love my boys, Sean and Christian!

Well, off to sleep I go.

No comments: