Monday, August 27, 2007

I have a date!

I went in for another follie check this morning. After a little road rage and arriving late I had another u/s. I was so frustrated that I didn't get specifics like last time. But I have 2 at 20mm (one is most likely the cyst) and a bunch around 16-18mm. And that's all I remember :)

My Egg Retrieval (ER for you non-IVFers) is going to be Thursday! I'm so relieved that it's Thursday and not Friday (Bryan's birthday). I'm sure leaving your sample in a cup wouldn't be a great way to spend a birthday. LOL!

The Egg Transfer (ET) should be on Tuesday of next week. I can't believe the ER and ET are here already! I'm getting really excited. I do go in one more time tomorrow morning for another ultrasound and bloodwork. So, one more night of stimming shots and tomorrow I will trigger ovulation! AND the BEST thing, I'm going to make Bryan stop on the way home from the ET and get Season 4 of Nip/Tuck. It will be a Nip/Tuck Bedrest Party on Tuesday! Woohooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: