Friday, August 8, 2008

Back to work!

Well I went back to work on 8-7. It was a long day without the babies and I missed them every minute! I never thought going back to work would be this hard but we had just gotten into a good routine and the girls are just so damn cute! They did have a great day with Allie though. Today they stayed with Bubbie and next week is also a huge mix of people watching them. They will start with their in-home sitter on 8-19. She follows the teacher schedule and that's when the teachers go back.

Work is going well so far. I like all the people I have met and they are all so friendly. I am so excited to have the opportunity to work in the district we live in. I am home around 4:00 and don't have to leave the house until 7:30. It's so nice and allows me more time to spend with all of the girls! Plus I cannot wait to be at Raegan's school and get to have lunch with her and see her in action walking through the halls! I am so thankful for how things are going in my life. It couldn't get any better!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Well, even though you'll be missing the babies, it sounds like things are going great!

I miss our thread, but I never get the email notifications anymore!!