Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of Kindergarten!

Raegan started Kindergarten today! Can you believe it? Her teacher is Mrs. Shuster, who I requested because I used to babysit her kids and she is fabulous. She has her good friend Maddie in her class and a girl from her soccer team, Sydney. I'm so excited that she will be meeting new friends and have a great teacher! Raegan of course did fabulously because we all know the child isn't afraid of anything. Bryan and I both took her in and I picked her up after school. Tomorrow she will start in the afterschool program. And maybe I'll start having lunch with her on Friday. I love being at her school so far! Anyway, onto the pics!

Raegan, me and the babies...
With her backpack. Raegan wore a cute dress with her name on it. I wanted to make sure everyone knew who she was. LOL!
Eating breakfast at the donut shop with Ms. Jamma, mom and dad.
In front of the school sign. Look how little she looks!
In front of Mrs. Shuster's class.

No comments: