Sunday, November 30, 2008

7 Months!

Yep again we cannot believe how old we are getting. Things are going very well for us. We had a great Thanksgiving but missed our big sister who went to the beach. We didn't get to eat Thanksgiving dinner with everyone because we were napping. But we still had a good day. We also still love Mrs. Sherry's house very much. She gives us lots of kisses while mom and dad are at work. We are so lucky to have so many people who love us!

From Mallory- I'm also sitting up. I'm not attempting to crawl yet though. I've decided my gut is too big and just gets in my way most of the time. I will get up on my arms and rock though. Not on all fours yet! I'm needing 6-9 month clothes these days, which means my sister looks swallowed in her clothes so we can continue to match! I've also busted out the size 3 diapers for the junk in my trunk. My rolls are so stinking cute and mommy keeps saying my thighs look just like hers! I also have a tooth. I've had it for a week now and was a TROOPER! Mommy didn't even know that I was cutting a tooth. I'm such a good girl. I LOVE to talk and do it all the time. I've started saying a few different sounds now and like to be heard! I'm not fussy about it though, just vocal. And my head is just so pretty these days! I've been wearing my helmet for almost 5 weeks now. The noggin doctor originally said I would need it for 10 weeks but now they are saying 8! So I'm hoping to get it off right before Christmas. Mommy says she wants it off so she can give me kisses a little easier. So, stay tuned for my before and after pictures. You will be amazed!


From Samantha- I'm sitting up and have figured out how to get to a sitting position from my tummy. I'm so limber that it hurts mommy when she watches me contort my body. I can also army crawl. I'm just on the verge of taking off and really crawling the right way. I get up and rock on all fours but then I drop and drag myself with my arms. I'm still very little. I can still wear my 3-6 month clothes and I'm still in a size 2 diaper. I do however eat more than my sister! I can really pack the baby food and milk in! I've also started to get mad when mommy leaves the room and I'm alone with Mallory. I get pretty vocal until she acknowledges me or comes back in the room. Mommy thinks I'm going to be a drama queen! Good thing I'm so cute and can pull off the Drama Queen title well! Oh, I got a tooth yesterday!

Can you tell I'm having a hard time getting these girls to sit still!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Your girls are so adorable. Isn't it funny how one is bigger than the other? That is how my girls are. They always have been.

Kami