Thursday, May 14, 2009

4 more...

...weeks of work left. 3 more weeks with kids at school. This month has been the longest month so far. It always is. I don't know why I'm surprised about this. But man I am just embarrassed at how parents in my community act. I love working where I live but jeez if I were to see some of these people out somewhere, I would be tempted to run them over!

I'm also cleansing this week and part of next. No food + pissy parents = bitchy Carrie. I'm down 5.2 pounds though and that just makes me chipper. 5 more days of cleanse. 4 more weeks of work. I can do this. I am strong. OK maybe I'm not strong but I'm not going to let the pissyness of others get to me.

Let's see if I can find some pictures of the girls... Well crap. It's looks like I haven't taken any pictures in the last week. Here is one of Raegan and her new soccer trophy! We had a great time at the end of the season party.


I promise to take some pictures this weekend.

PS. Baby Ellie will be here in 9 days! I can't wait to meet my new niece!

No comments: