Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Potty Update

So most of you know that Samantha is doing really well potty training. Well she is definitely rocking! No accidents in 5 days right now. She can and will hold her pee for at least 3 hours. The past 3 morning she has woken up completely dry! She is waking up from naps dry. This weekend Raegan had a game at a new field that we had never been to. So not knowing if they had bathrooms (which they did not) I put a pull up on Samantha. She fought it like crazy! I finally got it on her and decided to put her panties on over the pull-up. She was dry for the entire time we were gone, 3 hours! I think I can officially say that at 22 months she is potty trained during the day. She ROCKS! I can't tell you how happy this makes me! Now I need to start with Mallory. I'm not sure when that will happen. She kind of has me wrapped around her finger and I don't want to push her. LOL!

No comments: