Wednesday, March 19, 2008

And the weeks just keep passing!

Well I'm 31 weeks tomorrow. I had another check-up this morning. It was just alright. No weight gain. Blood pressure looks great. Cankles are still kickin it in full force. Babies are still happy and moving like crazy. The not-so-great was my cervix. Although it does look good still, it has gone down a bit and is now at 3.8cm. The big difference in a week is not something we wanted to see. However, I am on Spring Break and that means that I'm not sitting. You would think it would be the opposite but being home means I'm doing more than at work. The doctor is alright with me continuing to work still. She said we will re-evaluate in 2 weeks. Hmm.....


Bryan also had surgery yesterday. He had a deviated septum repaired and some sinus cavities cleaned out. He also had a small cyst removed from his sinus cavity. Although it looked alright, they are still sending it off to pathology just to see what the heck it is. Needless to say, the man is in pain. I do feel bad for him but I know after this week of hell, he will be much better. Hopefully the surgery will permanently clear up his chronic sinus problems. Keep your fingers crossed! I definitely need the man healthy for the upcoming baby events!

No pictures to show you today. If I posted a picture of Bryan passed out on the couch with his lovely ice pack, I do believe he would kill me! I will hopefully have some good pictures on Monday after seeing the perintologist.

No comments: