Saturday, March 15, 2008

Well I haven't posted in awhile....

...so give me some time to catch you all up!

Last time I posted we didn't know what we were having. Girls, boys, girl/boy combo. We now know that we are adding 2 more GIRLS to the Sharer clan. No boys in our future, as I am having my tubes tied when the babies are born.

So for the babies. They are doing well. I'll give you the latest stats from Thursday, March 13th.

Mallory Rose- measuring in the 90th percentile. Breech on my right side. Weighing in at 3lb12oz. Fat, fat girl!

Samantha Kay- measuring in the 30th percentile. Head is good. Femur is good. Stomach is a bit small (19th percentile). They're keeping an eye on it but don't have any worries at this point. Vertex (head down) on my left side and buried in my pelvis. Weighing in at 3lb3oz. Good weight for the small tummy!

As for me, I'm doing great. I have full on cankles and they are lovely!


And the gut. Well the gut keeps expanding at a steady pace. Right now I'm measuring 40 weeks pregnant at only 30 weeks. My body continues to amaze me as my belly button is yet to pop out and I am yet to get any stretchmarks. Please knock on wood for me! Let me post some comparison pictures. Here is the gut at 11 weeks, starting to get out there.



Here I am at 30 weeks. The most recent picture.


As for my cervix (for those of you that care or know about this stuff). It's holding steady at 4.2cm, which is EXCELLENT! I have to say, my body really has held up well with these 2 babies so far. I'm still working without any issues (like my work is hard or something) and I'm still able to pretty much do what I want to. I am cutting back on housework and haven't run any marathons lately. But you get the drift.


No comments: