Saturday, March 15, 2008

The nursery

The nursery has been almost done for quite sometime now. Both sets of grandparents bought a crib and a dresser, which was great! Bubbie then bought a glider because she insisted that I needed one. OK, I really wanted one too. We did a cute farm theme.

Cribs- Notice we did not change the wall paint from how Raegan's nursery was painted. (Raegan has moved into a big girl room!) MAN 2 cribs take up A LOT more space than I would have thought!



Dresser #1- Already full of clothes- all non-matching, newborn and 0-3 months!



Glider- Where the babies will soon be attached to my breast!


And dresser #2- Quickly filling up with all matching outfits, newborn and 0-3 month. Also a drawer full of little socks, booties, bibs, hairbands, all that frilly stuff!


Where might you ask do we put all the exersaucers, bouncers, and swings. Well, I tell you finding space for 2 of everything has been quite the adventure! Right now all is sitting in the nursery and it's a total disaster! Things are EVERYWHERE! I have to move a swing to put more things in the closet. Move a bouncer to get into a dresser. At least once the babies are here I will have a reason to leave things in the living room!

Oh and the names. I made those and am so proud of them. Here are some close-up pictures of them.

No comments: