Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Whooooooooooooaaaaaaaaa! Have some diapers!

I went to my diagnostician meeting today because they were having a diaper shower for me. Holy hell did I get loaded up with diapers and wipes! I really did not expect to get that much diaper loot. Everyone was so generous! Needless to say, we have NO room in our house for all of these diapers. So, we currently have all preemie and newborn diapers and all other sizes have been moved to mom's house. We'll have to get them when they are needed. Check out the loot! And this was JUST from today's shower. I also had a diaper shower on Monday at one of my schools! And all of these diapers will be filled with shit shortly :)




1 comment:

Erin said...

Hee! I love that you added the part of the diapers being full of shit soon. Did you ever think you'd be this excited about an excess of shit?!