Thursday, January 1, 2009

8 Months!

We've had a great last month. We had our first Thanksgiving and our first Christmas. Our living room looks like a Fisher Price tornado and we love it! We also had our first trip to the zoo. It was great fun. Let's see what else has happened this month! Mommy has started a countdown. 59 more days of pumping and then she's making us drink all the frozen milk she has for us. She said we'll get at least a year of the good stuff. We think she's nuts but man is she excited and our deep freeze is almost full of milk for us! We wouldn't be surprised if she starts a countdown calendar soon.


From Mallory- I graduated from my helmet and have a perfect little noggin! It took me a few falls to figure out that there was nothing there to catch my head though. But I've learned to put my arm out to get to a laying position. Mommy loves that she can kiss on my head and rub my dark hair all the time. I'm thinking about crawling. More importantly, I'm thinking about getting to a sitting position by myself. I'm almost there. After I master that skill I know I will decide that crawling is the thing to do. I've also become a major momma's girl. I want her to hold me all the time and man can I SCREAM when I want to be picked up. Pick me up and I'm good to go! And well I think I'm slimming down. I'm still in a 6-9 month and a size 3 diaper. Maybe Samantha will catch up? Doubtful...

From Samantha- I'm officially crawling. I CAN get up on all 4s and crawl but I still prefer the army crawl. Man I am fast! I've found the electrical outlet on the floor at Bubbie's, dog food that Gracie brings to the carpet, and I still like to steal Mallory's binky. I've also started talking a lot more. I'm a fiesty little one. I am beginning to fill my 6-9 month clothes but my butt still is in a size 2 diaper. I've also taken 2 poops in the bathtub. Man mommy and daddy were NOT excited about this but I thought it was great fun!

1 comment:

Kami said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!

Happy New Year!

Kami