Saturday, January 3, 2009

Random Videos

I finally found the software for one of my digital cameras and was able to upload some videos I took awhile ago. They are random and not very exciting but I think it's fun to see how the babies were just a few months ago! This first one is of Samantha when she found her voice. I would say she was around 3 months old or so. Not positive though.

This one is of Mallory. She was having so much fun this night. When I screamed she would get startled and then start laughing. It was fun to watch her and she thought I was an idiot. Just the first time of many to come!

This is what they do. Mallory like to kick and stomp her legs and Samantha somehow always finds her head underneath Mallory's legs. Samantha can move but I think she likes it. Weird kids.

1 comment:

Kami said...

I love the videos. Your girls are too cute.

Kami