Saturday, January 17, 2009

Sports Saturday

The babies are napping and Raegan had a sleepover at a friend's. So it's just me and the dogs getting ready to head to a day filled with sports. I thought I'd take a moment to update as I haven't posted in awhile.

We are back to work and the girls are back at the sitters. Things are going well as usual. Raegan finished her first half of kindergarten yesterday and stayed on green all 6 weeks. I was very proud of her and she got to pick out a toy at Target as a reward. Raegan has a sty on her eye or something of the like. Poor thing looks like she was beat up! She is still loving indoor soccer and has a game today at noon.

The babies are doing well. Samantha is getting into anything and everything. We lowered their cribs this week because she is wanting to stand up. She is getting so close to pulling up on her own. Mallory is finally taking the initiative to crawl! She will army crawl, not quickly, and she likes to do it most for me. She is just the best thing since sliced bread when she only wants me :) Mallory also LOVES to stand up and is very good at it. Bryan practiced getting her to pull up last night and she was doing really well. She is so happy when she is standing. Both girls are still very healthy. It's the season for RSV and I'm happy to say that they haven't had any little colds or anything yet. My milk has done it's job so far! (only 42 days left of pumping BTW!)

Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

Samantha trying to escape getting her jammies on and getting lotioned up.

Spooky Man loves cuddling with the girls. They like him too. Here he is trying to crush Mallory.

Raegan and Samantha all cleaned up and getting ready for bed.

Just playing in the mountain of Fisher Price!

1 comment:

Kami said...

I LOVE the pictures!!! Your girls are adorable... Enjoy your day full of sports!!!

Kami