Saturday, February 7, 2009

9 Months!

Yep time continues to fly in the Sharer household. We are 9 months old now! Lots of things are happening and we are such good girls. We have been given the OK to start on all table food and we much prefer to eat what everyone else is eating. We also have lost interest in our bottles and barely get in 20 ounces a day, which leads to an oversupply in our deep freeze. Mommy has been a nicer person in the last 2 weeks because she finally decided that giving up her middle of the night pumping/emailing session was OK. She wants us to relay her countdown- 26 more days! We went to the doctor today and have lots to share with you. So onto the good stuff!

From Samantha- I am a crawling machine. I crawl under things, over Mallory, and just about anywhere I can get. I am fast. I have also started to pull up on the furniture and can take a few steps pushing my walker. Watch out mom and dad, I will be running soon! I have only 2 teeth. I can wave! I am vocal. I might be little but don't let that fool you. I can be loud and like to be heard. I got 2 shots today at the doctor's office and she said I look great. I'm slowly moving up on the growth chart but not by much. Here are my stats:
26 1/4"- 11th %tile
16 lbs 11 oz - 12th %tile
45.5 cm head- 86th %tile

From Mallory- I am on the move just like my big sis started. I'm army crawling and am getting very good. I have figured out how to move from my playboy pose to an actual sitting position by myself. I love to stand around and can get myself to a standing position when you hold my hands. I have strong legs! I will be up on all 4s soon and will be able to chase Samantha and tackle her for crawling on top of me. I have 6 teeth. Can you believe it? I also went to the doctor's today but only needed one shot because I had already gotten both flu shots. I laughed in Samantha's face! The doctor said I'm a social butterfly and she's right. I like to make everyone smile. She also said that all this goop and runniness in my eyes is because my tear ducts are not open yet. So, I will be seeing a pediatric opthamologist in 2 weeks and we'll see what they say. Hopefully they won't say surgery to correct but it's definitely a possibility. Not a big thing though. I'm tough! So, here are my stats:
28"- 63rd %tile
19 lbs 15 oz- 68th %tile (Samantha is closing in on me!)
45.5 cm head - 86th %tile (can you believe that Samantha's head is the same size as mine!)

1 comment:

Kami said...

They are absolutely adorable. Pretty soon they will be running all over the place!!

Kami