Saturday, February 21, 2009

Valentine's Day in Kindergarten

Raegan had her first Valentine's Day party as an Elementary aged student. It was fun. The kids decorated and ate giant heart cookies and handed out their Valentines. Here a few pictures from the event!

Valentine's week at Beck is all about queens and kings. Here is the family crest that Raegan made.

"In my kingdom the rule would be... pull up the draw bridge at night." Raegan's spelling and handwriting is coming along well!


Raegan also made the 100's club along with a few of her classmates. This means she can count to 100 by ones, fives, and tens.




I am still so thankful that I can attend all of these parties with Raegan. My job is fantastic!

1 comment:

Kiersten Leigh said...

Just after seeing the picture of you and Raegan together at the party I thought, "how nice that Carrie can come to these in the middle of the day!" And then you go and say it yourself! I'm so glad you got this job.

In Bellingham Ryan and I both work less than 1 mile from our home (and 2 blocks apart from each other) so we get to have lunches together. Far different than our previous Seattle see-you-at-7-after-my-long-bus-ride-home routine.

You are so lucky Carrie! :)