Friday, July 31, 2009

15 months!

Things are going great. We are both walking and have been for awhile now. We are still eating really well but not too fond of the soy milk that we're given. It's much better on our tummies than whole milk but it's still nasty. Mom keeps us up on calcium with cheese and yogurt and we really like that. We've had a great summer. Trips to the pool, playgroups at playplaces, playing outside. You name it, we've done it this summer! We start back at Mrs. Sherry's full time on Wednesday. Mom is sad about it but we'll have fun regardless. AND we'll be sleeping on nap mats! Wish Mrs. Sherry luck!

From Samantha- I'm still a fiesty little thing. I like to take things away from my sisters and I SCREAM anytime Raegan comes close to me. I'm not sure if she's going to pick me up or knock me over so I must scream regardless. I'm talking alot lately. The words I use most are: maaaaaa, mal, shoe, snack, water, bathtub, nana, grandpa (he likes this one), and several others. I'm really using words in context and mom is happy about this. Here are my stats:
30.25 inches- 43rd %tile
21 pounds- 21st %tile
48 in head- 94th %tile LMAO!

From Mallory- I'm still quiet a good majority of the time. But I have a quick fuse. When my sister takes things from me, I tend to try and bite her. I have a good bite! I am still a momma's girl and really want to be around her when she is in the vicinity. I like to follow her around whining until she picks me up. She doesn't think it's much fun but I do! I'm also using some words but tend to jibber jabber like I'm talking in complete sentences. You just can't understand me! Some of my words include: momma (of course), bathtub, shoes, nana, and a few others that I can't remember right now. Here are my stats:
31.75 inches- 85th %tile
24 pounds 9 ounces- 75th %tile
47 in head- 80th %tile (even the nurse double checked their measurements. haha!)

And just a quick video. They LOVE sitting on chairs and couches these days!

1 comment:

The Greenwell's said...

They are getting so big!!!! Sam's hair is really coming in!!

All three are beautiful girls!