Friday, July 24, 2009

Surgery for BOTH Ellies and some pictures

Well I was wrong on Ellie the dog. She didn't injure the same leg that had surgery earlier, she injured the other one! Nice! So some arguments happened at my house. I've canceled my housecleaner. Bryan bought a car (to fix and sell). And I've scheduled surgery for Ellie's ACL after much conversation and compromise. I am taking her to another vet though. I found someone that will do it much cheaper than Dr. Greg. While it makes me sad not to use him for the surgery, I have to save money on this thing! The consultation with Dr. Gieb is scheduled for Monday morning and they will most likely operate that afternoon. I'm not looking forward to the kenneling and leash walking but I can't stand to see her limping around.

As for Ellie from the Bellie, she also is having surgery. Ever since being born, she has been a noisy little thing. A month ago they discovered that she has an extra flap of skin somewhere in her throat. I don't know where people. Sorry. Anyway, they are concerned that it's not getting better and also concerned about her airway. They suggested surgery to cut the flap of skin off. It is scheduled for August 4th. Poor little princess. I'm hoping that Aaron and Noreen allow me to be there and I plan on leaving the babies at the sitter. Luckily this is the day before I head back to work. I'm nervous for Ellie but know that the surgery will go fine. She will spend one night in the NICU as a precaution. :(

This is the Pink Bandits indoor soccer team that Raegan is playing on right now. They have had a great season. They have one more game this coming week and then they will start Summer II!

The Twincesses had their first playdate. Raegan was in art camp in the morning, along with Taylor and Madeline. So we got the little girls together for a playday. It was fun! Can't wait until these 4 are playing soccer together like their big sisters!

Schlitterbahn. It was so much fun and we are going to make it an annual trip!





The Twincesses got these cute robes from my friend Erin. They wore them for the first time a week or so ago. And Raegan got hers for Christmas. They looked so cute in them!

No comments: