Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Frosty 5K Frisco

The majority of the FCD girls participated in Frisco's Frosty 5K.  Heck, Wendy and I even ran the Merry Mile.  The weather was great running weather, not too cold, not too humid.  I was encouraging Raegan to break into the 21 minutes.  So she ran with her phone like usual and I told her to pace around 7:00 minutes a mile.  Well she had a different idea of how fast she wanted to run and paced at a 6:40 mile!  She was the first female (~570 females) to finish in ALL age divisions running a 20:41!  Raegan was booking it.  I was and still am so proud of her!!!  Her next goal is to finish in the 19 minute range.  If she can do that, she will be running as fast as the top female on the varsity cross country team at BNHS!  I think she can do it :)






No comments: